Monday, February 02, 2004

"The Boobie Network"

Okay everyone is sick of the Janet Jackson story already. I know I am. ACtually at the Super Bowl party gathering I was at Liza was the only to actually see the full frontal part of the lame ass show.

I usually steer away for any Jackson related stories. However this is just another example of how I get sick of famous people doing something stupid and getting props for it. Okay let just face it the halftime show is not the place to show breasts. WIP callers were saying how they cameras creeply zoom in on the Cheerleaders, but that is different in my view because not nudity. Also Janet did this on purpose to promote her stupid new CD.

So let see if you write for the New York Times and flat out lie you can get a great book deal. If you purposely make a sex tape of yours public your reality show will get killer ratings. If you do the wild thing with a woman old enough to be your mom who wants to have a comeback it will help her and make people suddenly care about your movies. I could go on but my head hurts. Why do we have to fall for these stunts or a least why does the media fall for it each and everytime.

No comments: