Friday, February 06, 2004

"The Rest of Winter"

Well the groundhog came out of his little hole and told us that winter is not quite over yet. Well I would have to agree with him.

However I don't see us getting the "big one", but we will get "nickel and dime" storms where a few inches of snow will fall than another few will fall again days later on top of the old snow. The kind of snow my friend Drew hates, well okay that everyone hates simply cause it doesn't get anyone off of work.

I figure we have a few shots towards the end of the month of snow storms like we had a few weeks ago. No blizzards this year. My record is a 4-2. I actually though the one last week was going to be bigger than it was. My bad.


Liberals are going to tell us that Bush controlled the weather so his oil buddies could get rich. Bush will tell us that it is the work of Saddam trying to make freedom loving Americans slip and slide to their horrific deaths. Trying to destroy the economy.

No comments: