Monday, May 31, 2004

Memorial Day Quest

After all the bad press the US solders got over their treatment of Iraqi prisoners. I decided for Memorial Day I would seek pictures of US soldiers doing good in Iraq.

I wanted to show that for all the bad stuff that nabs ratings on network news and sells newspapers there is a lot of aid and good going on over there. There are a lot of US soldiers that deserve to have their good deeds put on the front of papers. How many people saw the pictures of the Iraq soldiers being mistreated? Everyone. How many see pictures of Iraqis getting food or aid from US soldiers?

I don't know the answer to the last question, but I just spent 25 mins looking for a picture to link which was the original purpose of this article. However I couldn't find any. None. Just all negative stuff.

If anyone has time I would like some positive articles about Iraq or even better images of troops doing positive work over there link them on the comments section. I know that there is a lot of good happening over there that never gets
reported. Link them up and let us see how many we can get.


Thanks for all the troops living in dead that have protected this country.

Happy Memorial Day readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By Ed Greene

Great Blog Keith. BTW the reason you don't see the Army doing good stuff is we don't like to see our image of being bad asses tarnished.