Thursday, May 13, 2004

Tucker's New World

Well for those of you clicking on this blog you might have noticed that Tucker's World has finally gotten a much needed overhaul. I really wanted to do this for a long time, and when I sat down to devote ample time for it tonight, I was happy to see the Blog.spot has made it insanely easy to do so.

Now recent titles will stand away from the body of the blog, and you can click on them by title to go back and read them days later. This will really help out Drew's readers when he is nice enough to send them my way the few times I actually write something his readers would like to see. If too much time would pass in the past his readers would go to read about my view on lets say the war on Iraq only to find an article on gay sheep.

As much crap I have gotten for this blog over the almost two years that I have been doing it, I am fairly sure that my readers do enjoy reading my blog. I often get e-mails from my readers or Instant Messages giving me feedback if it was just ment for a laugh or if I touched on the hot "Water Cooler" topics of the week. Yeah I know my views on politics can differ from many of my friends, but I am my own person.

I am sure I have more readers than I know. For awhile Dan's co-workers were reading it. Once I got a random email from Kate who I had no idea had been reading it for a long time. Chris's ex-girlfriend Dana instant messaged me the other day and knew of topics I had written about on there. Amazingly enough in of my emails Price said he tries to read it to keep up. That is pretty damn cool that he is half way across the globe and still thinks to himself. "Hmm I wonder what Tucker's World is about this week". Hopefully this will give him a way to say hi to everyone once in awhile too, since everyone always asks me about him.


Now after all this time it's my readers turn. Starting this Friday night at 8pm Tucker's World for the first time ever allow it's readers to comment.

Now I hope people will be mature about this and use it to comment about what is written. Everyone is entitled to their views and I will never lower myself to petty name calling at any point. I expect that my readers that comment will keep that in mind. I have zero tolerance for any kind or over the line material. Thanks to the new feature on blogspot I can delete the comments anyway, and if I don't like what I see at any point I can remove the feature anytime I want.

So enjoy it, come back Friday night so I can through out a topic to get perhaps some sort of discussion about.

No comments: