Monday, November 01, 2004

"THE BIG DAY!"

Well, I just had to relax for a bit. Well this is it my friends, today it the day we have been all counting down to. Some of you might be reading this before you go to bed and will vote first think in the morning. I have a friend who never voted before that i making a point to get up at the butt-crack of dawn and vote. It's going to be a wild finnish to a wild long memorable, history in the making ride. I am voting after work most likely, unless I happen to get up early for some reason. Considering the states won't be called till at least 8 I won't miss too much but hype and spin. My prediction at this point is that it will be John Kerry by a much larger margin than anyone would have expected. Be careful out there tomorrow people...enjoy voting and please check in on my blog with stories at the polls. I want to know whats going on out there. I will try to update my blog through out the night. So, click back if you have time. I want to see if can be one of the first bloggers to declare the winner. Again, I am saying Kerry is going to win, by a big enough margin that we should know it when we go to sleep tonight. Of course, I am not anpert.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keith I hope that you are right and I tend to agree with you. Unless the Bush regime tries any underhanded tactics (which is not entirely out of the question) I think that Kerry will win pretty definitively.

But I was wondering, where is your endorsement Keith? It is fairly obvious who it is but you never officially came out and said that you are going to vote for Bush. You have been threatening to do it for months, but here it is election day and no endorsement.

J