Friday, February 18, 2005

"Swing and a Miss, For Old Man Winter"

Ah Old Man Winter still has some power his bag of tricks. Sunday into Monday is the next shot of snow. Seems odd to think of such a thing since it was insanely warm for the most part the last week.

Now its cold again, but Old Man Winter's timing is fairly poor to bring in snow. The storm will come just as it gets warm, so it will change over to rain early Monday morning anyway. So, not only is it snowing on a day when tons of people have off anyway, it seems that the roads will be safe early Monday.

They are capping the worse (or best if you like snow) case senario at 6 inches. I don't even see us getting any more than 2 or 3 inches at the most. The storm isn't worth hyping up as the news station have been since last night. The timing is off, and if you notice its going to be well over 50 degrees on Monday. So, I don't know baring a big change for Monday, how they can sell this as anything to worry about.


Could be our last chance for noticable snow.Check the map out for updates.

I may update the situation if need be on TUCKERS WORLD. As a loyal service to both my readers. I have to go bake cookies for my neighbors. Won't they be happy when I knock on the door and run away.

No comments: