Wednesday, February 23, 2005

"Whacky Storm Out of No where"

A whole bunch of crazy stuff is going on weather wise out west. Well we can't quite compete with that here. Thankfully. HOwever, a storm system is about to slip up the coast and run into cold air. Forecasters (surprise) are all over the map (pun intended) with this one.

The closer you are to the ocean (assuming my readers are all NJ residents) the more snow you will get. I have heard 2-4, for Philly metro to as high as 7 inches(I doubt that). At the very least 7 inches down in Cape May area. So, good news for Beanz perhaps if he wants a day off! Could start as late as tomorrow night and as early as tomorrow morning! Its that whacky. Stay tuned folks. Check out the map break down.

Winter Weather WATCH!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really do not want a day off. they are more trouble than they are worth. I miss a day, I have to completely dick around with my schedule, and those lost deays have to come from somewhere, probably the summer. Besides I just plain hate snow. It is pretty to look at for 20 minues then you have to shovel. And the roads are a bitch, and you have salt all over your car, and you cannot park anywhere because there are huge snow piles all over the place, and you have to get the bottom of your car scraped every time you drive over a pile of snow. It is just a bitch and not worth it.

J

Unknown said...

J, you are such a miserable shit.

keith said...

Yeah, but your summer is like what 60 or 70 days?

Actually now its change and we will all get around the same amount.

I don't know how Vineland is but since the storm is hitting towards morning or miday you will likely have work.

Perhaps they will send you home early, but doubtful. Might have students are just like screw it.

Jenna said...

Nice Drew!

Anonymous said...

Since I make six figures easily, a day off for me would be devastating. I'd prefer to sit in my $1000 chair and watch the snow lay on Philadelphia.

keith said...

Now they are saying 6-8 inches. More for VINELAND. Can we get an update, Beanz?

Wait till Monday.

Early call from FOX weather 8-16 inches!

Jenna said...

Jay had school today but I know the roads in that area are horrible.

Anonymous said...

No, Jenna you are wrong, I did not have school on Friday, I woke up at my regualr time and checked Channel 6 for closings by timee it got to the V's I was awake and then went downstairs to check my messages. Sure enough there was one cancelling school at 4 in the morning. I went back to bed and slept til 10:30. It was nice.

J

keith said...

nice, Jay. Nice.