Tuesday, March 15, 2005

"WHAAAAAAAA?!?!?"

I pretty much am ready to pack up the snow storm updates of Tucker's World this weekend. Given the fact that the only shot we have is some wet snow start of next week and after that its time to enjoy the spring weather for the most part.

However, I don't know who hasn't heard this story yet, but parts of New Mexico have gotten 3 feet of snow! That is more then the "Monster Storm" dumped on us months ago!

Philly was over the average and all together we got close to or more then 4 feet of snow if you combine all the storms.

Check it out here to read more of the freak storm. Two feet feel Vegas. Wonder if anyone went there for "Spring Break". I certainly wouldn't gamble a dime if two feet of snow fell when I was in Vegas. Sounds like some bad luck to me!

No comments: