Saturday, September 17, 2005

"The Plan..."

I just realized that the last comment was #666 for Tucker's World! How EVIL!!!!!!!

Anyways here is the plan for the Echelon Area. Or at least someone who can draw a lot better than me's vision of the new area. Laurel Road is not the one that turns into White Horse Road, it is just another street near the mall with the same name.

THe Anchor stores on the "slimed down" mall confuse me a bit, if they plan to keep Strawbridges (soon to be Macys) and Boscovs. They look like they are misplaced.

I dont know where all these people are going to park.

CHECK HER OUT.

Coming Soon:

Shootouts Impact on the NHL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it! I'm just surprised that so much of the mall will be razed in that plan. Whatever. It looks like a good idea to me. If nothing else, at least Wal-Mart won't be there.

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but Echelon was the first mall I ever saw that had a McDonalds. This is, of course, well before food courts became the norm.

Also, both the Echelon and Cherry Hill malls had bars at one time. Not restaurants that served booze, but bars. In Echelon it was the Echelon Tavern, right under the stairs by the Strawbridge's courtyard. I don't remember the name of the one in CH, but it was next to the Path Mark that was where the food court now stands. Outside of both were a couple of kiddie rides, like a little train and something else. What a weird combo: groceries, beer and kiddie rides. [TL]