Saturday, January 28, 2006

"My Secret Phone"

So Duke and I were at the Flyers game a few weeks ago. Afterwards we went to Chickie and Petes for a post game dinner/drinks.

93.3 WMMR was there, and they gave out cell phones for some contest. Of course it was too loud in there to hear what the rules were. ALso, no one seemed to be pay any attention. They handed phones out and I thought it would ring or something if I won.

Who knows.

All I know is the phone actually works, from downloads, to text message to making actually calls. I have no idea why, but its been weeks and it seems like I have a free phone with no bills of any sort. Perhaps the service will be cut off one day or something. But right now it works just fine. I can even play mrs. pacman.

From what I gavered from the contest is that you are supposed to pass the phone on or something so other people can enjoy it. That really dosent make sense if they cut off the service or you have people calling you from the previous friend.

As anyone heard of this promotion?

If a man commands me to do stuff on the phone one day should I do as he says?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From 5000 miles west of Bayji Iraq...

Yeah I have a secret phone too. Whenever I called a friend today nobody picked up. That's how secret it is.

keith said...

All kiddings aside. Liza played back voice messages.

One was a lady asking for a hat and another was asking someone if they wanted to play in the game.

Maybe its something like Bill Murray did in The Man Who Knew Too Little.