Sunday, January 22, 2006

"What I have Learned"

Here is what I have learned since living on my own.


Without George Foreman tons of guys that live on their own would be dead with in the first two months. Also, if they can ever come up with one that self-cleans. It would change my life forever.

Grease down the drain is bad.

Grease in the trash can smells terrible after a day or two.

Cleaning sucks.


You will never buy everything you need for your apartment. Each day you realise you dont have something you need. It never ends.

Used stuff saves money.

I honestly have no idea where my socks go. I have several pairs without mates.

I can actually cook some stuff.

Cleaning really sucks.

It will never stop raining for more than a day in order for me to enjoy my deck.

I can talk to myself a lot more and wear pants a lot less living alone.

My notions on getting a dog have been put off, because of money and time. I do however have a Scooby Chia pet. I guess that is a step in the right direction. Provided the seeds actually sprout this week.

Living alone food can go bad and go to waste. Also, when you grocery shop it seems like everyone else eats better than me.

Without Liza I wouldnt have half of what I do in my apartment.

There is a fine line with apartment heating bettween the artic and a flaming inferno.

5 comments:

John said...

You sure haven't learned spelling or grammar

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats Keith... where'd ya move to? -Nadine (remember me?) =) P.S. Tell Liza I said hi

Anonymous said...

"I can talk to myself a lot more and wear pants a lot less living alone."

LOL that is great. Next step is manifesto-ville.

keith said...

I have already started peering out my mail slot watching the "outsiders"

Jenna said...

That is just sad Keith, so, so sad.
And creepy by the way.