Saturday, January 28, 2006

"The Whale"

We have talked about this many times at the bar. But here it is the official list on this site of all the players that have played for the defunct Hartford Whalers. I also breaks down all the netminders.

Duke and I were talking I couldn't recall the two goalies from the 90s that I that were going to be awesome, so I looked them up it was Mario Gosselin and who could forget Mike Lenarduzzi? Of course neither them were Sean Burke who not only still plays today but shut out a certain Philly hockey team this afternoon.

A quick count I came up with 14 players in the league still playing that were once Whalers. Glenn Wesley was the only player left on the hurricanes who played for the Whalers even though he was gone for awhile. Jeff O'Neil left this summer who at that point played his whole career with the team.

So, check the site out. I enjoyed it. How could I have forget the CVS line?

No comments: