Thursday, August 31, 2006

"All Those Powers..."

Glenn Ford who was a fairly big star back in the day died today at the age of 90. He worked with some famous directors such as Fritz Lang (The Big Heat) and Frank Capra (pocketful of Mircales) neither which I have ever seen. In fact the only movie I can honestly say I have seen him in was, what our generation knew him best for. Playing Jonathan Kent in Superman: The Movie. Despite he only had a few scenes, I always felt he carried the Smallville part of the film. For those of you that are waiting to see Superman Returns when it comes to DVD, keep your eyes peeled for his picture as Mr. Kent sitting out in one of the smallville scenes. If anyone can suggest a really good film he had the lead in, I would like to hear it so I can put it in my Netflix list. I was always curious of his work. If you want to read more about "Pa Kent" simply click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what the f!?!. no ernesto coverage? i'm very disappointed.

MC Whitey