Sunday, February 11, 2007

"Tucker's World Soda Can Drive"

So Pepsi is promoting the Flyers with 10 cans honoring 10 Flyer greats. I would like to collect them all if possible. So, if you are drinking a soda can and you see a dude that looks like a Flyer on it. Please drink it and save it for me. I don't even drink some of the sodas that are listed on here that will have Flyers on it. Here is the list of who is on what. What will you get out of it? Well nothing at all, just the satifaction of holding on to and empty soda can untill the next time you see me, feel free to put a comment on here when you get a can for me. You know what? Because of the likelyhood of not getting all these cans by myself. Whoever brings in the most cans gets a free dinner at Starview diner on Tucker's World. Rob, if the winner is your mortal enemy I will let you know who he or she is.

4 comments:

Jason said...

You cheap fuck, is it really all that out of the question to go out and buy your own case of soda? You could even go to wawa and buy individual cans. You could be that person taking all the cans out of the fridge and searching for a partcular player.

keith said...

I doubt these cans will be everywhere. I dont know how it works, and I dont recall ever seeing individual cans at wawa for sale, bottles yeah, but not cans.

Cheap? I just offered to buy dinner for someone which would cost more than two soda cans or whatever it takes for them to win.

I am pretty sure you would have to buy the cases, and I am not sure each case would have the two different players on the cans. You might get an entire case of Ron Hextall's. Not to mention I dont drink soda that much, and live by myself. So, I doubt I am going through 10 cases of soda in the short time the cans will likely be out.

Anonymous said...

Can I just bring regular soda cans over. Will they count?

You'll get nine of them and then scourer(sp?) ebay for years trying to get the crown jewel Bob Clarke can.

Rob said...

Tim Kerr on Sierra Mist? That's just wrong.