Saturday, March 17, 2007

"You Smoke Tree?"

So, as I was saying before Price, Rick and I went to a beerfest, and afterwards we post gamed at a bar. While Rick was talking about different kinds off beers to this girl, I got bored and wondered off.

I ended up outside for some fresh air and ended up talking to this girl that was up at the bar. Things went really well with good conversation, and all. Oddly, enough I don't think Price or Rick even noticed that I was gone. Actually, they had no idea what I was talking about when I posted this apperently.

At any rate she was there with her friend and her boyfriend and we all sat and hung out for awhile. Turns out she was only 21, which well I shouldn't make much of a big deal about, but year kinda of on different life stages. But, really I never look for anything serious right out of the gate anyway, so what difference did it make?

She was a waitress someplace (hey you try to recall that info when you have been drinking all day) and actually had the same exact name as a girl I went to highschool with. She clearly wasn't here though. At the end of the night I did get her number. That Tuesday I called her.

Now when I called her I got her voicemail. Which is always akward for a first call, but at least I know she didn't give me a bogus number at this point (one of my females friends used to do that all the time).

Anyway, around 11:15 or so she called me back. Right off the bat I noticed something was wrong. She seemed totally out of it.

I asked if she was working earlier when I called. She replied that she was out "picking up tree" for her friends. Than she asked me in her slurred speech if "I smoked Tree"

Okay, I should state here that the last time up till this point in my life that someone asked "If I smoked Tree" I was muggged by a bunch of hoodlums in broad daylight in Atlantic City.

I told her she sounded tired. She told me she wasn't tired, but her sister brought her home pills to take. She said the name, but I am not sure what they were, but I know know they make you speak like the late Anna Nicole Smith (I can not belive that is the 2nd time I mentioned her on this blog).

I guess there was a bit of indication we are on different life cycles because she told me when she works she doesn't get off "that late" which was 11:30. Now 11:30 for me during the week is usually the time that I am climbing into bed an wrapping myself up in my Gore in '08 blankets.

Anyway, she went on to say some other stuff that made little sense, and something about watching BOrat. So, I told me friend Rob about it (not the arter of the year) who told me I should call her and hang out with her even though we both agreed she was a trainwreck. So, I called her later in the week for the only reason to get more stories. But again she wasn't making much sense.

No comments: