Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Hockey Moms"

So I keep hearing the term hockey mom during the election. Although I am fired up to hear the word hockey being said in so many important politic talks. I don't undersand what the heck even makes you a hockey mom.

First off as a soccer mom I guess you have to be an old enough that you are zipping your kid to sports all the time. What about the kids dont like sports? I dont know. I guess they would have to have kids like age 7 ? 8?

But is the sport that makes it different? Now according to a keep google, Hockey moms are "more intense" than soccer moms. What the heck does that mean they speed in their minivans? They stay up to 10:30 on Saturday nights not 10pm like the Soccer Mom counter parts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quote "Although I am fired up to hear the word hockey being said in so many important politic talks."

Calm down everyone. At least he didn't say he was fired up to hear the word "Mom."