Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Running up the Score"

So before the Flyers/ Caps game last week, some of the caps players were gripping that the Flyers ran up the score on them in late December when they beat them 7-2.

I always D that.

This is the NHL, not pee-wee hockey. No such thing as hurt feelings in professional sports. Trust me the Flyers have been on the other end of a big beatings like that before and everyplayer on that team will be dealt another beating. These guys get paid millions of dollars. I would much rather see my team show boat it, than phone it in like they did last night.A game I spent a lot of money on. The flyers didnt feel like playing last night and it was an unsual awful game for a Flyer/Penguins matchup. So, when my team actually beats on another team. I feel like I get my moneys worth when they keep putting in goal after goal.

So, stop your complaining you millionaires. What do you want a team to do? Just launch the puck into the corners for the 2nd half of the game? If you dont want them to score, here is a novel idea. STOP THEM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

None of this matters. Barack is going to ban hockey. He's also going to ban hockey in Canada.