Monday, November 11, 2002

"Bizarro Tucker's World"

http://www.tuckersworld.com/

This link was emailed to me by Dan K. He said he thought it was a website that I actually made for like 10 minutes. For me it took me five minutes. I felt like Homer Simpson when he found his likeness on a soap box. If you look at the website, there is a jay, a keith, and a Ryan. Apperently some of the best parties were at Ryan's. There is also reference to a town called Glassboro. Strange.


Id imagine in this world Jay and Keith are really good friends. Perhaps this Tucker likes his job. Everyone has girlfriends. No one ever talks about death. This Tucker clearly knows a lot more hot chicks than I do, and Im sure actually gets laid quite often. Dan K. swears he saw Ryan in one of the pictures. Maybe these are his new friends.


"Ding Dong Ralphie's Dead"


Well we all knew this would come one day. At least those of us that watch the Sopranos. The blood thirsty fans finally got their wish when poor ralph was strangled to death by "T". I have a friend at Comcast who actually says she got phone calls from customers asking whent he Sopranos are going to pick up.

I have to say despite the fact that I forsaw his demise before the series ended, I never thought it would have came by the hands of Tony himself. I actually kind felt bad for Ralph in his final show. It was when the plot line showed him trying to redem himself that I knew he was a going to die. That is usually a kiss of death for the guy you love to hate. He is like the Jay of the Soprano world.

I mean he didn't just die. He was chopped up! Tony was just a tad out of line, and broke the rule of bringing harm on to a captain.

Id imagine that many of Tony's captains will think it was a hit by the NYC mob. Things could get ugly the last four shows of the season. Too bad after that we will have to wait till 2010 for season 5. By that point I hope to convert the crew into a powerful mob. I'd like to be the leader but, if I still have singular im not likely to get any phone calls from my workers.


Look for a Flyers update, an entry from a guest host, and perhaps another short story coming up on Tucker's world.


No comments: