Friday, April 11, 2003

“Wings of Readers”


Is Drew the most ultra liberal that I know? Would Stalin get teary eyed by reading TERMINUS? I highly doubt it, but we often discuss ideologies of others and ourselves. Now its time find out the answers courtesy of some Professor ( stuck on himself like most in his profession I am sure). Now that Drew’s link has taught us if there is a God or not now you can have the computer tell you what your political views are.

In all seriousness I think that they did a pretty accurate job hear reading your beliefs. Despite the fact I think certain questions were poorly worded making it difficult to gage what you would really believe. For example the one about arts in the school took me a while before I clicked on an answer. And although I don’t think people out of work could not expect to eat it was funny when Lima Beanz could only order water for months at Starview.

I wanted to take this to be able to finally see if I was “left winged” or “right winged” and who was the most liberal of my friends. Lima Beanz could certainly be more liberal than Drew. Id like to see if Dan ends up some place dark in the chart, and of course to see if my girlfriend gets similar charts to Hitler (I certainly hope not). Ryan’s results could be interesting (I assure you Ryan this is not a competition.) and I like to see if my friend Ed has shifted farther right than me (I think so). May even the great Mosco will chip in! What about Tom, Jenna or Junior Price? Where will we all fall?


However, I ended up right on the middle black line. Although by a hair I am actually plotted to the left. Too insignicant for the sky to fall. Falling neither to the left or the right. I wonder what that odds of that are. I ended up on the Authoritarian part of the chart just barely.

Now its hard to send me the exact link so you might want to print up your chart and send it to me some how that way. Of course, you can always email me and tell your coordinates. Mine for example are Economic Left/Right -.025 (a minor step toward DREW?) and Authotarian 1.90. For a good point of location I am a hair to the left or Robin Cook. I don’t even know who the hell that is.


Email Your Results to TUCKER at MST3keith@aol.com Let me know your coordinates and I will chart them all so it will be cool way to gage us all. Be honest even about the “retard:” questions LIMA BEANZ!

Go to this link and find out!
http://www.politicalcompass.org/

No comments: