Thursday, November 25, 2004

"Thankful"

Well, I stole this tradition from Jay which he used years ago on now defunct (like the NHL) message board. This year you can all post stuff if its funny or serious that you are thankful for. Well here it goes.


I am thankful that I haven't had to work since last Friday, and haven't had to shave either.

I am thankful for black olives. I don't usually eat them, but I always eat them on Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for countless marahtons on TV so I don't have to pretend I care about college football game. (Theres a Boy Meets World on Sunday on ABC family for 9 hours!)

I am thank for Netflix so I can rent old movies without people looking at me as if I just dropped down from Mars.

I am thankful my wonderful girlfriend Liza, who puts up with more than she should from her moron of a boyfriend. Shes always cooking me stuff and stopping me from having meltdowns over dumb things.

I am thankful Drew can drive again

I am thankful random people google Echelon Mall and are led to my blog.

I am thankful for all the presents that I will get for Christmas.

I am thankful SO VERY thankful for Hickory Farms gift sets. My god, you should check out some of the stuff they have out this year....mmmmm

I am thankful I don't have work this weekend.

I am thankful that for the first year my readers can actually list stuff they are thankful for. I mean the comments things has really worked out well. Even though for a time there was no one commenting on here, and I was ready to start reviewing episodes of the original Transformers cartoon series in order to make people respond and tell me to stop.

I am thankful Price came home safe and sound.

I am thankful, well for basically all that I have. I am truely a blessed man. Some people think that they may not have anything to be thankful for or that this holiday is just another one to go through the motions and look bored. Well I know two people close to my that have lost their father this year, and I can't imagine how hard that is. So, keeping that in mind most people should really treasure their time with their family this holiday season because thats what life and this holiday is all about. I am sure it means a lot to my aunt who lost her husband over over 20 years this past summer to be here with my family for the holiday.

Thanks to my readers for coming on here and making this little project so much fun. Thank you both of you.




4 comments:

Jenna said...

Keith, I am also Thankful for Liza because now when your parents go away she can cook for you and I don't. I always felt bad because every night you would say I am going to go home and "grill up some dogs." As good as they are I don't think that you should eat them every night for a week. So Thank You Liza for taking Keith off my hands.

I am also thankful that Jay likes to hide in his room on holidays so I get to put up with the family bickering and arguements at his house. Ah! Holidays are so much fun. I guess it is better than my family bickering and fighting.

I am thankful that Hunter is a healthy baby, that likes to run around and try his hardest to make a mess of everything.

I am thankful that Toys 'R' Us is having a major sale today so I can buy $80 worth of toys for $20 even though I have to brave the massive crowds in Deptford.

Anonymous said...

By Ed Greene

I'm thankful for being able to have Thanksgiving in the US. I'm thankful for being able to see Paul Revere and the Raiders in concert (for free). I'm thankful that my batallion is going to be serving under a real life, active duty brigade instead of a National Guard brigade. And I'm thankful for the health and happiness of all my friends and family.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that apparently there is someone else out there who shares my love for Hickory Farms. Seriiously when I walk into the mall and see that stand there I start to get a little bit of an erection. I cannot tell you how much joy those meats and cheeses bring me. Last year Jenna got me a three pound beef stick and it has been sitting in my room waiting for the right time to be broken open. Maybe we can have a crew Christmas party this year, and it can be broken out.

J

keith said...

Its very hard for me to just pass it all over. They have all kinds of mustards and stuff out too. I know I am going to get some for christmas so I am not going to spoil it any buy any. Liza thinks its pretty nasty stuff though.

AFter New Years they usually slice and dice the prices of them too. Ryan and I went on a shopping spree once and the markdowns were insane.