Wednesday, October 25, 2006

"Bad Joke Weds"!

How do you know policemen are strong?
Because they can hold up traffic.


How do you kill a circus?
Go for the juggler.


Why was the broom late?
Because he overswept.

Why didn't the leopard go on vacation?
It couldn't find the right spot.


Did you hear about the girl who skipped rope while she read?
She jumped to conclusions.

What did the potato ask the cow?
Give me some milk, and we can make mashed potatoes


How do you know when the moon is going broke?
When it's down to its last quarter.


What's the difference between a moose and an ant?
A moose has antlers, but an ant doesn't have mooselers.


How do you catch a tame rabbit?
The tame way -- unique up on him.

Stop, me Stop me now I have more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get all but the last one..."unique up on him"?

Unknown said...

Same here.