Saturday, October 28, 2006

"YOUTUBE Pimp Tucker"

It's time for a new feature on Tucker's. It's called "A link is posted directing you to a girl dancing to some sort of a song, in a UTUBE video for all to see, and comment on"

I would promise you that this would be a weekly feature. But of course that would be just a lie. Its okay to check her out, because according to her profile she is 18!

Yeah she looks down right silly at times but shes wearing short shorts and tight top. She is doing it so people that use "The Google" on the "Internets" can watch her shake her little butt and rip her to pieces or praise her little dance via the comments section.

So, without farther to do, here is some random girl none of us will ever meet who likely would classify myself and all my readers as "old dudes" dancing to "I'm a Hoe". Tell me what you think!

My god, its 10:11 on Saturday and I haven't had a beer yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a HO!!!!!!!! YOUZ A HO!