Monday, October 23, 2006

"Sterling Alumni, Scott Miller"

I am not sure how many people have heard about this, or who of my readers knew him. But Scott Miller who graduated Sterling before me and after many of my friends passed away he in his sleep earlier this week.

I know quite a bit of my friends played football with him at one point. Scott was a big dude. So, at the very least I am sure most of the readers would know him by face. He was up at Sharkeys randomly over the course of the last year or so. I didn't really know him all that well personally, but again since most of my readers are from the area I figured I would post this. He was 27.

I really don't know any other details about this, but I would imagine it would be in the Courier Post.

2 comments:

Rob said...

holy shit. I had SERC Russian with Scott. It was just the two of us (with Mr. Belay showing up occasionally) for the entire year. That's just terrible.

keith said...

Details are in the Courier-Post today. For both Scott and Mr. Flynn.