Monday, October 09, 2006

"Thanks One and All"

Thanks for everyone that came out for the Tucker's World Flyers event last weekend. I hope if I word this vaguely it will sound a lot cooler to the people didn't go. Anyway thanks to Ed who left enough beer here to keep me stocked for a month, not to mention to be able to have the choice of the beer I desire. Oh, yeah and thanks for Tom for bring his female friend (who's name I alway forget) so it wasn't a 100 percent sausage party. Anyway, as all of you should know my birthday is Friday (the 13 th oooooo spooky!).

Oh yeah, anyway I think I am going to have people go up to Sharkey's Friday night. Also, continue the Keith is actually single for his birthday weekend bash by going to America's favorite playground Atlantic City on Saturday. I would like to go down early Saturday, but would meet up with people who want to go later some place. If I am not naked wearing a barrel at that point.


Oh yeah. Dr. Who fans Drew told me Dr. Who is on at 8pm on Friday now, so that makes it still early after the show to come on up. I don't expect to go there till 10pm anyway. Also, Sharkeys is a lot more fun in the cold weather months people actually go there. So, at this point I am leaning towards doing that for Friday night, unless someone could think of something better to do. But I think since its close to most people and cheap it will cater to most people. I won't mind going to the city, but I just don't see that happening.

No comments: