Sunday, November 26, 2006

"Strange Dr. Who Lover, or How I Stopped Worrying and Read the Blog"

Once a blogger always a Blogger. Drew founder of the Message board, the crewblog and TERMINUS is now back with a sequel.

I knew he couldn't stay away from blogging for long. I know some of my readers read this blog, but not the Crewblog, so I am going to provide a link to Drew's new blog. Altough its too late to take credit for the election turning in his favor, I am sure many other people than just my readers are going to be jazzed to see Drew back up and running. Even the Zombie Corpse of Scatman.

Drew, it will be I am going to guess about 48 hours before Dan K starts flamming your blog and starts launching personal attacks and slandering you and most of your readers.

Good luck with that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn, I'm worried enough about having to deal with Mosco's shenanigans!

John said...

Calling all nerds!