Monday, January 01, 2007

"Fools on a Train"


So, my friend Ed had never rode on the Patco train in his life. News years eve was his first experience. Riding home from the party were Duke, Mosco, Ed, Jay, Jenna and myself. Duke went randomly by himself to one end of the car, while they rest of us went to the other end amongst the hot, likely underage girls. We all made fun of him, but he had the last laugh.

It at been what seemed like a 30 minute wait to being with before boarding. Mosco and I killed time having a spitting contest with random girls who we would later sit with. So needless to say after a night of fairly heavy drinking the train couldn't come soon enough.

It wasn't very long before an altercation started on Duke's side of the train car. I have no idea what it was about, but we were still in Philly so I thought we might be on hand for the first murder of 2007! Although, I think I heard on the news the first one came about 12:15, so it would have been lame, and only been like the 2nd.

Anyway, the cops ended up arresting some chick and the dude that was with her got off too. I thought that was entertainment enough for Ed, but the show was just starting.

A few stops later a black guy got on with his date apperently a white women. With in a few seconds he was yelling (sometimes into a cell phone) that all the white people were staring at him. That we all were leering at him because he was there with a white woman. It was totally random because he was sitting on our end of the train and no one really looked at him untill he started shouting. The white woman he was with looked like she was in her late 40s and he looked like he was in his late 20's that kind of struck me as odd, but certainly no one was giving this guy a hard time. But he wouldn't have.

He began to yell over and over again.

"Get of My Face!"

"Everyone is looking at me, like I am a space alien!"

He must have said like 5 times. But clearly no one was talking to him let alone getting into his face. But he kept saying how racist we all were and saying all the white people were against him.
Later, he was standing up and saying he would beat up all the white guys on the train. That we were all laughing at him (at this point most of us were because it was so aburd) and that he was going to punch us all in the face.

He than started to blame "The Bi-polar" for his actions and kept telling everyone he had it. Screaming it. Jay, at one point said he was afraid we were all going to catch "The Bi-polar."

Anyway the racial rant got cut short when one of the girls who Mosco and I were having a spitting contest with start vomitting all over the floor. She threw up like three times and stunk up the entire car. It was totally nasty and I had to cover my nose the entire time, to stop my from vomiting myself all over Mosco's rented tux.

The girl's sister was nice enough to call her and her friends a cab at the stop they randomly got off at. I have to think everyone on that car well be telling that story for quite awhile. Whether it be to their parol officer, the good people down at acora, or me the next time I say, I say lets ride the PATCO!

4 comments:

John said...

I totally won that spitting contest. After that, I am surprised they didn't drop their panties right there on the spot.

Jenna said...

Don't forget, not only was he going beat up all of the white guys but slap their white bitches as well.

Anonymous said...

t's such a great site. fanciful, quite fascinating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://www.araminta.info/i149-opony.htm]opony[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.