Friday, January 05, 2007

"No Joy in Tucker's World!"

So, it has come to my attention that some of my readers have come here for entertainment purposes. Let me straight the record straight right now! Blogs are ment to be taken seriously.
Blogs aren't ment to be fun and a form of entertainment. People come to blogs for serious discussion and it should be the most important thing they do all day. Certainly comments and reading the blog should not be "for your own amusement"

Remember, this isn't some sort of Mickey mouse operation to find your news sources like MSNBC or CNN.com. Tucker's World is much bigger than that. You need to make sure your comments are better than anything you ever wrote in college and certainly aren't intended for fun or anything that will bring joy. Again, that is not the purpose of blogs. "This is not your platform"

Here is how I want the readers to treat this blog in their life on an importance scale the least important being on the bottom.

Reading and Commenting on Tucker's World
Religion
Friends and Family
Work

Remember also not only has it changed the world, but reading it is a god damn privilege. You should be grateful that you have found this blog. Remember though, that his blog is all about me though. Also, that I am much better than everyone of you. Obviously, since I have created the best thing on the entire internet that should already be clear.

Blogs are about a set of strict rules and enforcing them. It is not about fun and joy. Comments ment to bring joy or to make it worth it for you visiting this site other than to kiss my ass "are not welcome". I am better than everyone one of you and and everything I write must be taken seriously. Everything I say is right, and anyone who takes my blog in order to pass time or enjoy themselves is pathetic. Joy and laughs most be silenced. This might sound to those with inferior minds as the ravings of a prick who takes things too seriously, but please keep in mind that I am better than you.

Thank You

Tucker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to create a special force to combat this 'fun'. Tucker's World Secret Police! TWSP... or mabey SPTW. Perhaps the United States Tucker's World Secret Service?

keith said...

That looks like you just posted that comment to "amuse yourself" or to get laughs.

You cocksucker! This a blog, is for serious talking and debating only! You want a piece of me bitch?

This is serious! Maybe a point system to punish people that don't post staight comments. But special forces?!?! That is not serious and is neither pro or con for my new policy.