Saturday, January 22, 2005

"Monster Storm"

Well the first big snow storm is just 8 hours away from hitting us. They have been hyping this one since the start of the week. It is going to be really nasty out there with the strong winds that will come in the later part of the storm.

For camden county im going to say 10 inches from what I have gathered from what everyone is saying. Supposedly the storm may tap into warmer air and we could get some rain and sleet that would shrink the totals. If we dont get the change over we could have as much as 14 inches, but I figure it to bottom out at 10 inches. Also its a fast moving storm so I think even if we dont get the change over it will end sooner than they think.

North Jersey (look out Brant) will really get nailed and they are saying at LEAST 15 inches. For any of my readers who live closer to the shore, they will get less snow.

Of course I can't even imagine rain tomorrow. I just got back from Liza's house and on the way home it was literally 7 degrees.

So, hope you got your beer, shovel and DVDS ready to go. Going to be fun to watch. Dorks like me that like to read this kind of stuff have had a blast reading the stuff this week.

I am sorry for the lack of posts this week. I have just havent been home much. I plan to post some stuff to entertain my readers who will likely be shut in this weekend.


No comments: