Tuesday, October 26, 2004

"White House Wanted: Dead or Alive"

Ah 7 days..well 6 if you are reading this in a few hours left. The general election. Yep. It's amost here. Does it seem to anyone else that we just forgot about Halloween this year?

Well not to alarm anyone or anything, but there is a really good chance the dead will be rising from the grave on Nov 2. There is a lot of talk now about people stealing the election. Republicans are being accused trying to dupe voters out of voting and suppressing democratic votes. It has been proven in the past that democrats don't ask me how, have gotten dead people to vote for their man. In fact many people think it the dead of Chicago helped get JFK get state that he needed. Although, he may have won it anyway. But ask anyone from the windy city and they will tell you how dead people cast votes constantly.

"Republicans have frequently-amost chronically-engaged in what I think can be fairly be called voter-intimididation tactics in order to hold down the Democratic vote. On the other hand, the Democrats have been chornic cheats in being able to vote the cemeteries." ---Micheal Young
Political Historian. (from yesterdays Inquirer


I would say 80% of my readers are voting for John Kerry next week. Do you think they won't try that again? Does this not bother you? I mean the only reason that they would do such a thing is to try to win the election...maybe one could say steal since the dead can't vote. The means are different, but the end is the same.

IF that isn't bad enough. In Philly its an annual tradition to drive around and pick up homeless people. They pay them $20 to vote. Pretty shameless to use this people as pawns. Plus, isn't that techinically illegal? Thought we were supposed to cherish the homelss not exploit them.

One of my sources for this story is someone who had told my father he actually did it. His job to get some democrat elected was to walk around with a shoe box of $20s and not return till he gave them all out. Of course I am not going to publish his name on here, but most my readers hang out with me so I can just tell them than.


So, be on the look out for things that go bump in the night. Or the walking dead chanting.....HOPE IS ON THE WAY!! HOPE IS ON THE WAY!!

6 Days till....we find out if we should all buy more stock in Hailburton or Heinz Catsup.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I am bothered by the possibility of Democrats getting dead people to vote. Is it happening this time? I haven't seen any evidence. We know that the Republicans are right now trying to prevent blacks from voting in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, etc. To their credit, they're being pretty open about that.

Balanced against that is your sheer supposition that the Democrats are also cheating, because the Democrats are known to have cheated almost forty-five years ago.

Democrats in New Jersey aren't exactly opposd to a little hanky-panky when it comes right down to it, and Chicago Dems in 1960 were way worse. But the Daley Machine no longer exists, and NJ is reliably blue anyway.

So until some specific allegation is made against Democrats and Kerry supporters, I'm going to keep my focus on the Republicans. I'll trust you to cover any breaking news about Democrats cheating Nixon out of the White House.

keith said...

I haven't a clue what your Nixon comment was about. I don't know if I have ever mentioned the man on a blog in my life. In fact I really don't know much about him. The only thing we have in common is he once had a dog named Checkers, and I sometimes eat a burger joint called Checkers.

Anyway, Drew I can't prove that John Kerry is going to rise the dead to come to his aid. One good reason for that is, because the election has not occured yet. Keep your eye on cities like the one of brotherly love and the windy city.

My point is...cheating and shady stuff has been around a long time when it comes to elections. Do you remember that scene in Gangs of New York?